1. These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to and use of this site and all Material (as defined below) on this site. By accessing and using this site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions please do not use this website. Westburn Publishers Ltd ("Westburn") reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notification.
2. Institutional subscribers to Westburn journals are also required to abide by the Terms and Conditions detailed in our Terms and Conditions of Access Licence.
3. All copyright and any other intellectual property rights throughout the world in the content, text, graphics, database, data, design, software and all other material, of whatever nature on this site ("Material") are the property of Westburn and its licensors. All rights in the Material are reserved. Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the Material is prohibited, except that individual users may print or save portions of the site for their own personal use. This licence does not permit users to incorporate the Material or any substantial part of it in any other work or publication.
4. Subject to clause 2 above, no substantial part of this site may be reproduced on, transmitted to, or stored in any other web site or other electronic retrieval system. Framing of this site is prohibited. All links to this site must go to its home page and must not link directly to any other page. Westburn does not accept any liability in relation to any site or the content of any site to which a link is made from this site.
6 To the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. Westburn gives no warranties, representations, conditions, terms or undertakings in relation to the Material, whether express or implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied term that the Material is accurate, complete, or up to date; and
b. Westburn excludes all indirect or consequential liability, loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or depletion of goodwill), costs, expenses or claims for consequential compensation (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of this site or your reliance on the Material. In particular, but without limitation, Westburn excludes all liability arising from actual or alleged libellous statements, infringements of intellectual property rights or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, procedures, products or methods contained in the Material. The opinions expressed in the Material are not necessarily those of the Journal Editors or of Westburn.
7. Any prices set out on this site may be changed by Westburn without any notice.
8. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits Westburn's liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence in any way whatsoever.
9. You agree to accept the application of English law to govern matters between Westburn and yourself.