Special Issues & Proposals
Social Business invites proposals from parties interested in Editing a Special Issue
Social Business seeks to provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge, experience, insights and ideas about the theory and practice of social business. Among these the issues that Social Business wishes to address include:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmentalism and climate change
- Foreign Aid and Investment – ‘Trade vs Aid?’
- Innovation – social and technological
- Micro-credit and microfinance
- Transformational marketing
- Green marketing
- Marketing for NPOs
- Social marketing
- Volunteer and charitable organisations
Guidelines for submitting a Special Issue Proposal
Proposals should include the following information:
- A description of what the issue would be about and how it fits in with SB’s philosophy.
- Who the editors would be with an indication of their editorial/review experience and details of potential reviewers.
- Details of any planned invited submissions.
- Draft text of Call for Papers.
- Details of how many papers there will be in the issue.
If the issue will be comprised of papers submitted to a conference, workshop or similar event, please make this clear in the proposal.
Please send proposals by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current availability of slots for special issues will be advised on submission of a proposal.
We would recommend that there is a minimum of two editors for a special issue.
It is the responsibility of the guest editor(s) to handle the reviewing process. All papers will need to go through a standard double-blind review process and details of this will be provided on acceptance of a proposal.
Guidelines for Authors
Submitted articles must conform to journal style and we ask that authors follow our Guidelines for Authors.